Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tournament Onesie




















The Littlest Golfer (www.thelittlestgolfer.com) offers baby and children's golf clothing and accessories which are just adorable. As the daughter of a professional golfer, my mom and I were immediately drawn to these clothes for my kids!

"Our quality apparel is designed with maximum kid appeal but with the same performance standards that adult golfers demand—which is why The Littlest Golfer has been featured by style editors at every major golf publication!" -The Littlest Golfer

After reviewing some of the samples sent to me by the company, and they kindly sent me a bunch, I am in full agreement with all of the publications and major tournaments who sell these clothes and promote their quality! All the products I tested were phenomenal! My kids loved them and looked adorable as well! Very high quality and lots of attention to detail. I have washed the clothes many times and haven't noticed any wear and tear yet at all! No pilling on the fleece items or fraying of the seams as with some other clothing I've found. Very high quality!

Putter and Sandy, their turtle buddies, adorn most of their clothing and accessories in exceptional class and craftmanship. You will see several items of clothing in my blog which I reviewed.

This item is the Tournament Onesie for babies.

"Sandy and Putter are ready for play in this super soft one-piece with easy dressing features like lap shoulders and a 3-snap bottom closure. Our silk-screening process uses eco-friendly dyes that are as “green” as our turtles!

100% combed, ring-spun cotton jersey with rib-knit lap shoulder, cuffs and leg holes. Available in white, light pink and light blue. Sizes 6, 12, 18 and 24 months."

I give it a big FIVE star rating!

Click on image for purchase option.

No comments:

Post a Comment