Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Halo SleepSack Wearable Fleece Blanket


I loved this item so much, I kept my son in one until he was two years old! I give this a FIVE star rating!

From the time he wiggled out of swaddling at night, we put our son into a Halo Sleep Sack and never had to use blankets. He wore a light sleeper underneath and it reduced the risk of SIDs while keeping him comfortable and warm. It will even fit in when you are using a sleep positioner to keep your baby from rolling around.

It also had the added benefit for us of keeping him from being able to climb out of his crib as his feet were inside. Honestly, it's embarrassing to admit, but I kept him in one until we moved him into a toddler bed strictly so we'd never have to deal with him climbing out. Plus, I was never comfortable with the idea of blankets in a crib.

They come in a variety of sizes, up to XXL for our toddler, different weights (lighter for summer and heavier for winter) as well as many colors and patterns. I highly recommend this product!

Click on image for purchase option.

No comments:

Post a Comment